AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND REFUND POLICY
In consideration for being allowed to participate in any way in the UTAH SOCCER ASSOCIATION, INC., USASA, USSF, its Affiliates, Associates, Leagues and Member Clubs/Teams, its related events and activities, the afore signed acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of injury does exist, and
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation, and
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately, and
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE UNITED STATES SOCCER FEDERATION, UNITED STATES ADULT SOCCER ASSOCIATION, UTAH SOCCER ASSOCIATION, its affiliates, associates, leagues and member clubs/teams, their officers, agents and/or employees, other sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Soccer is a contact sport involving risk of serious injury, disability, or death. Not all risks are foreseeable. In consideration of being allowed to participate, I agree to release, waive, and covenant not to sue the United States Soccer Federation, United States Adult Soccer Association, Utah Soccer Association or their affiliates on account of injury, death or property damage alleged to be caused in whole or part by affiliates' actions or omissions. (Your digital signature on this form acknowledges your understanding and acceptance of this agreement)
6. This registration application is valid for the period starting from your registration date until the end of the calendar year. It is understood that once you have paid the registration fee, this registration is non-transferable and refunds or partial refunds are not given. Your registration fee pays for the player pass which entitles you to play for a designated team until the end of that season, whether you play in all, one or no games.
By signing this registration application, I agree to abide by the laws and rules of the game of soccer as promulgated by the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA), the Utah Soccer Association and any properly affiliated and associated leagues, clubs and teams which may sanction a competition in competition in which I choose to participate. I further agree that failure to abide by these laws and rules may result in the revocation of the right to play granted by the acceptance of this registration. I acknowledge that I assume the risk for any personal injury I sustain before, during or after a game and/or practice, and I will not hold liable any team, club, league, State Association, the USSF or FIFA. I, THE UNDERSIGNED, HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ SECTIONS C AND D, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS FORM AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I KNOWINGLY ASSUME THE RISKS.